Nosh are a wheat, dairy and gluten-free company as well as vegan. None of their products are heat-treated so all the nutrients and enzymes are as nature intended.
Their Philosophy – Well Being, Well Delivered
Nosh was founded in 2008 by Geeta Sidhu-Robb as a result of spending years fighting her son’s multiple food allergies and anaphylaxis as a baby. Geeta had to give up her work as a lawyer to look after her son and meanwhile, developed her own solutions using nutritious, balanced meals, alternative therapies and natural supplements. Using just these natural methods, Geeta completely cured his eczema and amazingly, reduced his asthma to an intermittent event!
Geeta hopes that her story inspires others to change their own lives as it has changed so many of her clients’ lives.
Issues Nosh Work With:
Nosh produce amazing results using unique diets that only they supply such as:
Every day, we eat things we shouldn’t and come into contact with all sorts of toxins without even knowing it. We are not designed to deal with this sort of overload and can become backed up. Our systems then start to fail. Doing a detox allows your body to catch up and process all of that build up bringing your body into homeostasis or balance.
Raw Food Rocks! Nosh bottle live vitamins, minerals & nutrients without heat-treating. Raw fruit on the go. Natural, unsweetened, delicious. Well being, Well Juiced!
I am so honoured to say that I had the opportunity to sample and review some of their products as below…
– RASPBERRY, APPLE & PEAR RAW FRUITY JUICE: Blissful explosion of sweet berries – I love love love this juice! Definitely my favourite as it’s sweet (raspberries naturally contain xylitol), tangy and berry gorgeous. The intense raspberry flavour is exquisite, and of course the ingredients are just 100% raw fruits! Not only is the taste on point, the fruits – apple, raspberry and pear – will also help you to immune your body. Specifically, raspberries are high in Vitamin C; whereas apples are rich in Vitamins A, B & C as well as minerals such as iron; whilst pears contain high levels of boron which helps the body retain calcium and prevent osteoporosis! The incredible immune-building health benefits are just a bonus to the delicious taste, so it’s a no brainer as the perfect drink to accompany your breakfast on-the-go.
– CARROT, APPLE & ORANGE RAW FRUITY JUICE: I really enjoyed this juice as you could tell that it was made from simply 100% natural, raw fruits (and their goodness) and nothing else! The carrot juice was deliciously sweetened with the addition of the orange and apple juices to constitute a refreshing drink which wasn’t overly decadent. Loaded with vitamins and live nutrients, it’s perfect to help fight viral infections plus is generally extremely nourishing… You can have your daily requirements on Vitamin A just by having this bottle! What is also amazing is that carrots are rich in beta-carotene which helps improve vision, apples help detoxify the liver and boost immunity, whilst oranges have Vitamin C and flavonoids to protect against heart disease – WOWZA! I drank this after lunch to really notice it’s amazing effects 🙂
– RAW VEGGIE AVOCADO, SPINACH & MANGO SMOOTHIE: An interesting combination of veggies and fruits which you might not expect to work but it did actually taste quite good! The mango was the strongest flavour with the spinach and avocado subtly adding a hint of green veggies into the mix. The joy of this cleanse is that all green leaves are abundant in chlorophyll which cleanses and hydrates the intestines. This bottle has more than 50% of your daily requirements on Vitamin A, C & K. With spinach, avocado, mango and apple being the natural anti-inflammatory that boost your energy, this is definitely the smoothie to have along side your breakfast in the morning.
– SPIRULINA, APPLE & MINT SMOOTHIE: I’m going to be brutally honest with you all and say that I really didn’t enjoy this smoothie. I absolutely hate mint and felt that it was all I could taste when drinking this, despite the base of mango and apple juice. Nonetheless, the nutrients are worth battling through the not-so-nice taste as when you replenish your system with fresh, raw superfoods, they deeply nitrify and purify you! This vitamin formula of loads of green super powers and sea greens is low in calories but brimming with nutrients. This little booster is cleansing as it is super green which makes it alkaline. The health benefits are truly remarkable: the smoothie contains the green pigment chlorophyll which oxygenates the tissues of the body whilst contains food state Vitamin C to boost immunity. Moreover, it is an excellent source of gentle fiber due to the linseed. So drink up! (Your body, not your tastebuds, will thank you for it.)
– RAW WHEATGRASS SHOTS WITH FRUIT JUICES: These products come in three flavours: mango juice, mandarin juice, strawberry juice and contain 100% Raw Wheatgrass. I am completely surprised to say that I actually enjoyed drinking these wheatgrass shots! Usually I recoil at even the thought of wheatgrass, but the addition of the various fruit juices make it a pleasurable experience and not so horrifying (mandarin is definitely the nicest one!) The benefits are totally worth the little unpleasant aftertaste – wheatgrass is actually known as the “liquid gold”! It contains 12 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. It’s rich in chlorophyll, which has a molecular structure almost identical to blood. It helps to cleanse the cells and purify the blood. By having 2 shots per day you will definitely see your body changin. I took a half shot before then the rest of the bottle after lunch and certainly felt the detoxing effect the next morning!
Mindfully, Moni x