GREENYILICIOUS OATMEAL (with accompanying video recipe HERE or see below for an embedded video!)
- 40g rolled oats
- 1 mashed banana
- 1-2tsp OMG Tea Premium Matcha Powder
- 1tbsp Beloved date nectar
- 200ml plant-based milk e.g. coconut, unsweetened almond
- 1tbsp BodyMe Vanilla & Chia bar
- Fresh fruits
- Peanut butter
- Ground cocoa nibs
- Combine all the ingredients for the greenyilicious oatmeal in a pan until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook the oatmeal on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oats from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and smooth out the top, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings & ENJOY!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations
Did you like this post? Then subscribe to my blog and get all my posts by email!
Mindfully, Moni x