CHOCO-ORANGE ‘JAFFA’ OATMEAL
Get both chocolately and zesty with this delicious breakfast bowl of oatmeal! So quick and easy to make – there’s no excuse not to cook up a storm.
40g jumbo rolled oats
1 ripe banana, mashed
2-3tbsp Aduna Super Cacao Powder
Juice of 2 large organic oranges
250ml plant-based milk e.g. unsweetened almond, coconut, soya (I use Alpro Unsweetened Almond milk)
- Combine all the ingredients for the oatmeal in a cooking pots until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook the oatmeal on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oatmeal from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the chocolate oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and smooth out the top, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings & ENJOY!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x
Did you like this post? Then subscribe to my blog and get all my posts by email!