50g jumbo rolled oats
1 ripe banana, mashed
250ml plant-based milk e.g. almond, coconut
2g VitaLife Matcha Powder (use code MINDFUL16 for 5% off your entire order)
1tsp moringa (can be omitted)
Squeeze of liquid sweetener e.g. rice syrup, date syrup (to taste)
Sliced fruit e.g. bananas, strawberries
Dollop of peanut butter
Square of vegan chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients for the matcha oatmeal in a pan until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook the oatmeal on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oats from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and smooth out the top, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings & ENJOY!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x