When I discovered Thrivo through Twitter, I knew I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to collaborate with them to correspond with their brand launch! It was very exciting to hear that they were offering bloggers an exclusive launch pack so I jumped with joy at the prospect and am bursting with glee to share with y’all my great satisfaction with Thrivo 🙂
Thrivo have teamed up with the UK’s leading wellness brands and retailers to secure exclusive deals and discounts for our members. Join their community today and reap the rewards. What’s more, membership is absolutely free!
Save up to 50% on health, fitness and wellness products with Thrivo.
Thrivo is the UK’s premier wellness-driven discount membership site. They partner with large retailers to bring our members exclusive discount codes for food, health and beauty products that you won’t find anywhere else. They also partner with carefully selected smaller producers who share their passion for healthy living.
Thrivo is also a community of like-minded, health-conscious members. Their ‘Hub’ features delicious healthy recipes as well as health and fitness articles for you to enjoy.
We believe that a healthy and active lifestyle should be affordable to everyone. Our aim is to help our members save time and money. Spend less on the things you need and invest more time doing the things you love!
As a blogger, I received a special launch pack which included some truly amazing products from brands such as Squirrel Sisters, Aduna, Arctic Power Berries, Elderbrook, Rawr Chocolate, Green People, Superfoodio, Planet Organic and many more…! These incredible brands are all teamed up with Thrivo to offer you some great deals on their products so sign up today or lose out big time!
Mindfully, Moni x
With the winter months come cold, dark nights and so we tend to slip into bad habits – both in terms of dietary and fitness choices; so it only seemed the perfect time to try out and review The Healthy Body Kit! I love the fact that, at the HBK, they celebrate all things healthy and include some fantastic products in their boxes for you to try, helping you to feel a little healthier during a season where one naturally feels slightly sluggish and eat/ drink a little extra 🙂
Our aim is to help you become the best version of yourself that there is – fitter, healthier and happier! – The Healthy Body Kit
The Healthy Body Kit is a monthly subscription, especially designed for women who – like me – have a keen interest in Health, Fitness and Organic Skin Care; a fully body approach to health and wellbeing. Each month you can receive a selection of amazing products delivered directly to your door – so no need to make that trip to WholeFoods or Planet Organic! They pride themselves in only selecting the very best products for their kits and aim to provide you with a selection of fitness, health and organic skin care products to sample.
What’s included in a Healthy Body Kit?
- Fitness Supplements
- Organic skin care
- Health Supplements
- Health foods and clean eats
Although that sounds (and is) incredible in itself, The Healthy Body Kit is much more than just a subscription box! Each month you will also have access to their online resource, called ‘A Healthier You’ which enables you to access a 30 day fitness plan, healthy recipes and meal plans, informative blogs to help support your steps towards a healthier lifestyle and amazing discounts for some of your favourite healthy products and brands. It’s an absolutely brilliant way to keep motivated and achieve all your fitness/ health goals so that you don’t feel like you have to do it all by yourself, making it less daunting and more manageable to accomplish your aims!
I received the December Healthy Body Kit which had these fabulous products, carefully selected for their nutrition, health benefits and/ or organic sources:
- Terre Verdi FranChouliPom Facial Serum: With organic argan and pomegranate oils, which bring vitamins and antioxidants to your skin naturally, the FranChouliPom facial serum also brings frankincense and patchouli essential oils to the fight against the effects of stress and ageing. Like the rest of the Terre Verdi range, this facial serum is designed to keep your skin look fabulous: supple, nourished and taut. Use daily on your face to help prevent dryness and lines. It can also be used as massage oil. FranChouliPom facial serum is 99% organic and COSMOS certified organic.
- Love Your Blender’s ‘Super Berry’: A single serving sachet of superfoods, whole nuts and seeds, to boost your at-home smoothie with nutrition and flavour. Just add in your blender with fresh ingredients. Recipe suggestions are inside the label – follow the Intense suggestion for a decadently dark, intensely fruity drink; follow the Creamy suggestion for a comforting, velvety, sweet cinnamon treat. Both are packed with antioxidants, thanks to a trio of Brazilian berries – goji, camucamu and acai – and bursting with good fats, fibre and whole protein. No blender? Try stirred into porridge for a tasty superfood boost.
- Buff Bake Protein Nut Butter: Buff Bake offers a variety of flavours – I received the Snickerdoodle Protein Almond Butter, which was simply luscious ❤ Each 340g jar of this delicious nut butter is fortified with all natural whey protein so you’re guaranteed 11g of protein per 2 tablespoons, plus: 6g of Fibre,7g of Carbohydrates, just 1g of Sat Fats. It also has added chia, hemp and flax seeds – ideal for keeping your Omega-3 and antioxidant levels topped up. Handmade using the finest, freshest almonds, this fantastic almond butter has no added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugar) or salt and is even gluten free.
- The Chia Co 8g Chia Seed Sachet: A great way to get a nutritional boost on the go, two shots of chia a day will provide you with 3g of Omega 3 ALA, 6g of dietary fibre and more than 3g of complete protein. These nutritious little seeds can be eaten raw – sprinkle onto your porridge or granola or add to salads and smoothies.
- Healthspan Elite: Performance Greens has been developed by Healthspan Elite’s nutrition experts alongside their Official Partners, Team Sky, to provide a convenient means of topping up the fruit and vegetables you get naturally in your diet.Containing a high potency blend of 14 vegetables, fruits, herbs and botanicals, Performance Greens is a nutrient dense formulation packed full of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and fibre. Ingredients include algae superfoods, spirulina and chlorella, dark leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale plus highly concentrated matcha tea.
As well as being rich in phytochemicals and polyphenols, these specific ingredients have been chosen as they are alkaline-forming. Effective cell metabolism is of critical importance for recovery and overall performance. Cells and tissues require a slightly alkaline environment to function effectively. One of the simplest ways of achieving and maintaining the perfect PH balance in the digestive system is through a diet that is rich in alkaline-forming foods.
Created to be highly palatable, Performance Greens has a delicious natural lime flavour and is gently sweetened with stevia. Stevia is an organically formed product made from the crystallisation of plant leaf and has the added benefit of being virtually calorie free.
Mindfully, Moni x
50g jumbo rolled oats
1 ripe banana, mashed
250ml plant-based milk e.g. almond, coconut
2g VitaLife Matcha Powder (use code MINDFUL16 for 5% off your entire order)
1tsp moringa (can be omitted)
Squeeze of liquid sweetener e.g. rice syrup, date syrup (to taste)
Sliced fruit e.g. bananas, strawberries
Dollop of peanut butter
Square of vegan chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients for the matcha oatmeal in a pan until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook the oatmeal on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oats from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and smooth out the top, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings & ENJOY!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x