As a follow-up of my previous post where I introduced and reviewed the Hopps and Woolf Milk Maker, I would like to share with you all another delicious nut milk recipe. I’m seriously going mental with all the different flavour combinations possible for making homemade nut milk – it’s an amazing way to personalise your breakfast and add some interesting flavours to your coffee or afternoon tea! Once you’ve experimented with making your own milk, trust me, you will never look back 🙂
BANANA ALMOND MILK
- 60g almonds, soaked for 12hrs
- 3 medium over-ripe bananas
- 6-8 medjool dates (soak for at least 4hrs if hard)
- 1L fresh water
- Optional spices: 2tsp chai, 2tsp cinnamon, 2tsp apple spice, 2tsp nutmeg (These are simply ideas as a suggestion but feel free to experiment in wake of your own taste preferences; I’d love to hear your own take on this recipe so please drop a comment below!)
- Add all the ingredients into your Hopps & Woolf Milk Maker and select Programme 1.
- Wait 25 minutes for the milk maker to gently heat, pasteurise and blend the ingredients.
- Once the programme is complete and the machine begins to beep to signal your milk is ready, turn off the milk maker at the power and take off the lid. Gently sieve the milk into a jug/ container.
- Let it cool down before placing in the fridge, or enjoy fresh and hot!
- Consume within 7 days of making.
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x