200ml unsweetened almond milk OR coconut water
1tbsp almond/ peanut butter
1 handful spinach
1⁄2 Haas avocado, peeled & pitted
1tsp chia seeds OR 1tbsp mulberries
1 overripe banana
1tsp each of chlorella, wheatgrass, moringa, hemp protein powder
- Add almond milk, nut butter, spinach and avocado to blender jar.
- Hold blender lid and blend on low for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and place blender lid on jar.
- Blend on a low speed for 10 seconds, then a medium speed for 10 seconds, then Medium-High speed for 40 seconds.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and decorate with your favourite toppings.
Mindfully, Moni x