Before I share with you one of my favourite breakfast recipes, I’d like to draw your attention to the fabulous company Creative Nature! I’m very lucky to have been part of their newly designed website launch as a member of their Partner Programme in order to present the opportunity to my followers – YOU – an exclusive 10% discount off online orders. They have everything you could possibly imagine from chia seeds to goji berries and from fruit bars to Himalayan salt; so check out their online shop and use the code MONI10 at the checkout for your special discount 🙂
So without further ado, here’s another delicious recipe for y’all – featuring Creative Nature’s cacao powder:
PEANUT BUTTER CUP OATMEAL
For the chocolate oatmeal:
35g jumbo rolled oats
1 ripe banana, mashed
250ml plant-based milk e.g. almond, coconut OR Rebel Kitchen chocolate mylk
For the peanut butter oatmeal:
15g jumbo rolled oats
100ml plant-based milk e.g. almond, coconut
1tbsp smooth peanut butter OR powdered peanut butter
1 crumbled peanut butter cup
Chopped up Creative Nature Heavenly Cacao Bar
1tbsp cocoa nibs
Crumbled chocolate pieces
Handful of chopped peanuts
- Combine all the ingredients for the peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal in separate pots until both mixtures are smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook each oatmeal flavour on a medium-low heat until the milk no longer separates from the oats, when stirring with a wooden spoon, and the desired consistency is reached. (Note: Some people like to add in the mashed banana after cooking but I do this before cooking; it’s completely up to you!)
- Carefully remove the oat flavours from the hob and allow to cool for a few minutes whilst you prepare the toppings/ wash the fruit.
- Pour the chocolate oatmeal into a breakfast bowl and make a small well in the middle.
- Pour the peanut butter oatmeal into this well and smooth out the top oatmeal layer, using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with your desired toppings & ENJOY!
Mindfully, Moni x