DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHERRY NANA ICE CREAM
For the chocolate nana ice cream:
2 frozen bananas
1tsp agave nectar
For the cherry yoghurt sauce:
3tbsp plain yoghurt e.g. Greek, coconut OR quark
1tbsp cherry powder
1tbsp any red powder e.g. lingonberry, cranberry
1tbsp plant-based milk (to soften the mixture, in order to allow a drizzling effect)
- Add the ingredients for the chocolate nice cream in the order as above; then blend until desired consistency. (You can add more liquid if you would like soft serve ice cream).
- Place banana ice cream in the freezer whilst you make the cherry yoghurt sauce.
- In a small, shallow bowl combine all the ingredients for the cherry drizzling sauce until smooth and free of lumps.
- Remove the nice cream from the freezer and drizzle over with the cherry yoghurt sauce.
- Top with fresh fruit, raw chocolate and small nibbles for an additional crunchy texture.
Mindfully, Moni x