NEAPOLITAN BREAKFAST PUDDING
For the Chocolate-Avocado Pudding:
1 ripe avocado (I used a small Haas avocado)
1 ripe banana
2tbsp cacao powder or 1 sachet Cacao Spirulina LifeFood Raw Protein
1/2 tsp vanilla
1tbsp coconut oil
4 pitted medjool dates
1tbsp agave nectar/ coconut syrup
For the Oatmeal Layers:
40g rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
6 raspberries and 5 strawberries (for the berry oatmeal layer)
- The night before, blend the chocolate-avocado pudding ingredients in the order above and pour into a tall clear jar. Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, begin by cooking the oats in the milk and water on a medium heat.
- Whilst the oats are cooking, wash and prepare the fruit and any desired toppings.
- When the oatmeal has finished cooking and the liquid is no longer separated from the oats when mixing, add the cinnamon into the pan and mix well.
- Pour 2/3 of the oatmeal on top of the chocolate-avocado pudding and 1/3 into your blender along with the red berries.
- Once the berry oatmeal is well-blended (I like to stop the blender before the programme has ended to get a few chunks of strawberry), pour over the cinnamon oatmeal and smooth with the back of a spoon. (Note: the oatmeal layers can be substituted with banana ice cream layers on a sunny morning!)
- Decorate with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x