RAW VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
1 cup rolled oats, gluten free
1 tbsp cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp maple syrup, or 3-4 tbs almond milk
1 cup almond flour
2 cup organic peanut butter, I used crunchy
3 large ripe bananas
2 tsp real vanilla paste or extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup roasted salted peanuts
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, vegan if need it
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a 9 inch round cake pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Add the crust ingredients to your food processor and process until smooth. Add this mixture to the prepared lined cake pan and with a spatula press until evenly uniformed through all sides.
- Place the filling ingredients in the food processor and pulse until you obtain a homogenous mixture. Add the topping over the crust and freeze pie until solid for at least 4-6 hours.
- When ready to eat, sprinkle the peanuts over the peanut butter pie. Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a plate and microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate has melted. Drizzle the chocolate over the peanuts and pie and serve.
- You may have to let the pie sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes to be able to slice. Store leftover pie in the freezer and thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Recipe adapted from here.
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x