COOKIE DOUGH SUNDAY SUNDAE
- Blend 1/4c soaked cashews, 1tbsp rolled oats, a pinch of salt and 2 sprinkles of cinnamon until a fine meal forms. (If using a Blendtec, choose the ‘batter’ programme).
- Add 1tbsp coconut syrup and 1tsp pure vanilla and pulse until it forms a ball of raw dough.
- Add 1tbsp of cocoa nibs and fold through.
- Transfer mixture to a small container e.g. a dip bowl.
- Blend 3 frozen bananas, 1tsp vanilla and 100ml coconut milk (if using a Blendtec, choose the ‘ice crush’ programme).
- Stir cashew cookie dough through ice cream and serve.
- Top with chocolate hardening sauce (melted coconut oil, cacao powder and coconut syrup), some chocolate mulberries, a square of chocolate and a chopped up energy bar!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x