THE HOLY TRINITY CREPE STACK
45g organic spelt flour (or flour of choice)
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 (flax) egg
150ml almond milk
½ cup fresh raspberries
3 small bananas, halved (vertically)
Peanut Butter Sauce:
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter, microwaved for 2x 30sec
1. Combine the crepe ingredients in a bowl and whisk until batter is smooth. (Add a little more milk if the batter needs to be thinner).
2. Pour 2.5tbsp of batter onto the centre of the pan while swirling pan to cover the base and create a thin crepe. When dark in colour and set to the touch, flip.
3. Remove when cooked and repeat with remaining batter.
4. While crepes are frying, prepare the sliced bananas and melted peanut butter.
5. Fill each crepe with 1/2 a banana and fold over.
6. Drizzle melted PB over the crepes and top with fresh fruits.
7. Enjoy 🙂
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x