Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies
1 can (250g) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 medium ripe banana
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
50g vegan chocolate (70% coaco), coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the chopped chocolate.
3. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle the rest of the chopped chocolate on top.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don’t want them to dry out!
5. Cool pan for 10 minutes on wire rack.
Makes 12 blondies. Store covered in the fridge. Brownies will last about 3 days.
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x