BANANA SPLIT NEAPOLITAN PANCAKES
1 banana mashed or 2tbsp Bramley apple sauce
1/3 cup flour (buckwheat, white, spelt, or coconut)
2 tbsp rolled oats
2/3 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp sugar or 1 packet stevia
1/3 cup milk of choice
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
Add: 1/3 cup chopped strawberries (mashed)
Add: 2tbsp raw cocoa powder
Berry Ice Cream:
2 frozen bananas
handful of frozen berries
splash of milk
1 medium banana cut lengthways
1tbsp Caramel/ Strawberry/ Chocolate Walden Farms sauce
1 strawberry, 1 banana coin, 1 square of chocolate
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet.
2. Mix, but don’t overmix.
3. Split pancake mixture into three and add the strawberries to 1 bowl and the cocoa powder into another.
4. Cook on an oiled (or sprayed) pan, on low-medium, flipping each pancake once.
5. Whilst cooking, blend together the ingredients for the ice cream and store in the freezer until you are ready to start decorating your pancakes!
6. Arrange the pancakes into stacks of banana, strawberry and chocolate and then top with the ice cream and their relevant decorations.
7. Now, enjoy!
Remember to use the hashtag #mindfullymade on social media platforms to share with me your creations 🙂
Mindfully, Moni x